Wednesday, April 02, 2008

best of idol - top 9

Michael Johns


Jason Castro

Hey I know he is my favorite, but I think he did way better than the judges said. In reading reviews today, many people agree with me.

This was the first time I really liked a performance by Michael Johns. He did an amazing job and rocked that scarf.

David Cook finally addressed those "covers" issue. It's so stupid. I truly think that they do things on purpose for the controversy. Duh. Ratings. Both Doxology and Chris Cornell have no commented on the issue.

Brooke needs to stop talking back to the judges so much. It really is annoying and makes her look like an idiot.

I have been meaning to mention this for a while now... What is with Kristy Lee's nails? That horrible french manicure with the glittery red tips. They are horrendous. She is the vote for the worst choice and so she will continue to grace our presence for a little longer.

My bottom 3: Kristy Lee Cook, Ramiele Malubay and Carly Smithson - with Ramiele going home. Those are my choices, but I fear Jason Castro will be in the bottom again. I didn't want to write it, just like last week. But I think it might happen. When I was voting, his line was only busy once in 10 minutes of voting. That scares me!

04/03/08 - 2:05pm
edited to add: I am happy with the outcome. Not much to say here, other than I am very pleased Jason made it another week. Yeah!

No comments: