Wednesday, April 30, 2008

best of idol - top 5

I have no words. Well, maybe a couple...

If Jason leaves tonite, there will be chaos and total distruction of this rigged Idol machine. I hate this show. I believe that even if he got the least votes (which I highly doubt), he will not leave. I believe, in fact, they will reveal him to be the first person safe tonite. If they don't cover their asses, Idol will have to deal with the consquences. They have been making him out to be a total dumb ass for weeks. They show him messing up with Neil Diamond. Show him getting embarrassed. Like that is the only footage they had to show? They are doing it on purpose. It is so not fair. This show is so biased and so rigged and this season has exposed it for what it really is.
I could explain what happened last night, or I could forward you to an article that will explain better than I ever could. Read it here.
I am too upset to talk about it anymore. I can't even eat my lunch. My stomach is in knots.

This day cannot end soon enough.

edited to add: I called this bitch! He was brought out first and declared safe right away. Hehe. So predictable.

No comments: