Thursday, April 24, 2008

two weeks from today & JULY!!!

So yesterday, I realized that in two weeks we will be leaving for Ohio. My youngest sister in law (Chris has two younger sisters) is graduating from college. Hooray for her!! I am happy about all that. But I am sorta dreading dealing with my out-laws in-laws. It is a nice, comfortable distance with them in OH and us in AZ. We haven't seen them since Christmas 2005. I am looking forward to being back in the 'Nati and going to see (and photo) all the places we used to live and go. I am also really looking forward to some chili. But that whole pesky in-law situation keeps me from being too excited.

Now about July... Why would I ever be excited about the hottest month of the year? Or is that August? Whatever. At that point, its all so hot it doesn't matter. I am excited for July because of how it will start and end.
July 1st - American Idol tour concert. I begged my mom to go with me, even though she does not watch the show. I didn't want to go alone and I knew that she would humor me.
July 30th - John Mayer concert. I have resigned myself to getting lawn seats. I gave up 5th row and was never able to find better than that. I figure if I am gonna go to both shows, I need to save a little money. The lawn is actually better for shows at this venue, because you have more room.

No comments: