Saturday, April 26, 2008

another good day?



Not sure how a great a day today will be. The Suns lost again last night. This is the new quote on their website:
Yikes. I feel bad for them. They are not playing well and it is not really a representation of how they played all season. They do deserve to make it further, but I don't feel like they will. I have not lost all hope. But its highly unlikely at this point.

In other news, my cousin (who's shower I went to 2 weeks ago) is in the hospital soon to be giving birth. She is not due until May 11th, but after her doctor appointment yesterday, they sent her to the hospital to get induced. Her blood pressure was really high and since she is so close to her due date they decided to get the baby out. For all I know, she might have had her by now. NO one calls me on this stuff. But my whole family is awaiting the arrival of baby Colbie!

And one last thing. I thought I would share with you all the full length studio recording of Memory, that is available to purchase on itunes. This version is so much better than what he sung on the show. It's worth a listen, I promise.

No comments: