Friday, April 04, 2008

tests? what tests?

Oh right. I had the nerve test yesterday and I went for my MRI & spine x-ray today. The nerve test was basically getting the shit shocked out of me. They ran tests on both arms to compare. They sent electrical currents thru my arms and hands. It really didn't hurt all that much. It was like shocking yourself really bad. The results from that test came back while I was getting the MRI. Good news on that one. Everything is normal with that. The MRI was an open MRI, which was good. I really don't think I could have done the old school kind, in the tube. It was over 20 minutes long and really loud. The x-ray was fine. Nothing major. I should have the results sometime next week.
I think I am being so flippant about this, because I have a feeling there will be nothing found on any of the tests. A good result is what I am supposed to want, right?

No comments: