Friday, April 04, 2008

perez who?

yum

I don't want to, but how do I not comment on the hot mess that is Perez Hilton? I really used to be a fan. But more and more lately, all blogs about is himself and him meeting celebrities. Then he gets his own show. Clearly the whole point of his blog was to get famous himself and now that he has publicity, he uses it to his own advantage.
He has posted recently about making out with John Mayer on New Years eve in 2006. He even took a lie detector test to prove he wasn't lying. Whatever. He did lie that he was making this public for publicity. He said he wasn't and the test said he lied. You know, whether this is true or not (my money is on the "not" - people do dumb stuff when they are drunk and provoked), it really doesn't matter. It just shows that Perez is a total publicity hungry douche. I say, down with Perez. I plan to avoid his blog at all together.

No comments: