Sunday, November 26, 2006

the topic I keep avoiding

work.

Work is sucking right now. I really don't want to go into all the details. Basically I got on trouble. It was my fault. I know that what I am being accused of is true. I wish I could deny it, but I can't. I do take that responsibility. However, it is like they sought out things to punish me about. EVERYONE does what I was punished for. EVERYONE. But for some reason, they chose to go thru my calls and find things that are wrong. I don't want to seem paranoid, but I have had a strange feeling since I have been back from my leave of absence. It seems like they want me gone for good. I really don't get it. The management does not like me. I am beginning to wonder if it was because I was too honest on what was supposed to be an anonymous questionnaire. It's never really anonymous when you write it in your own hand writing. I guess I shouldn't have been as honest as I was. I don't really know if that is behind all this, but its the only thing I can think of. I am a good employee, for the most part. I just know the system and know how to work it. Maybe that's why. I just don't get why they don't like me. No one has told me that for a fact, but the vibe is so freakin obvious. I don't know how much longer I am gonna be there. I really don't want to get fired, but if it happens I will not be surprised. I tried to not let them know that what they are doing is really getting to me like it is. I don't want to give them the satisfaction. I don't really want to give them the satisfaction of firing me either. I can't really quit, but if I have to I will. I need to at least try to make thru the rest of the year. I hate that this is happening. Work chaos is the last thing I need right now. I had trouble sleeping last night, because I was thinking about this. I hope it doesn't happen tonight, but I have a feeling it will.

No comments: