Sunday, November 26, 2006

christmas already?

Part of what I did on Friday at my parents house is help my mother decorate her house for Christmas. Christmas? Seriously? It does not seem like we should be decorating already. But I guess it is that time of year. Chris took all the Christmas stuff out of the shed yesterday and put it on the back patio. I doubt that I will decorate for a couple weeks. We usually don't put the tree up right after Thanksgiving anyway. But, I did pull out my Christmas dishtowel and a couple of holiday scented candles to burn. But it just seems weird that it's time for that stuff already. I guess I have to take my fall wreath off the door. It just seems so strange to me for some reason. Oh, I did add the cute cacti holiday pics to my blog here. I thought they were super cute, seeing as I live in the desert. But I think that's all I am gonna do for a while.

No comments: