Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i don't know if i can commit

but I am gonna try the new show on TBS.
It premieres tonight. I am gonna record it. I'll let you know. If you watch it, don't wreck it for me. But you can tell me if you like it.

In other TV news, my favorite show is taking a break. BOO HISS. What ever will I do on Monday nights?? Heroes and What About Brian - please don't leave me!
So last night was the much hyped fall finale of Prison Break. What an amazing show! I love how it has turned. And I will tell you that I called this like a week ago. I really did. I was talking to a guy at work about it and said that I thought and hoped that he would turn good and help Michael and Link. I knew something was up when he didn't kill Sara. We love him because (so far) he saved our fine brothers. My love can be fleeting, so screw this up Kellerman and you are back on the shit list. And WHY DID SARA THROW AWAY THE PHONE!?!? HOW IS HE GONNA FIND HER NOW??? I know she thought he was back in prison, but she should know better by now. Ok, I could go on forever about this show.

TWO MONTHS IS TOO LONG TO WAIT, BASTARDS.

I guess I should be happy it's not like last year, with the half century gap between the two parts of the season.

No comments: