Saturday, November 11, 2006

i made my parents a scrapbook

My parents went on this two week long cruise last fall and before they left I told them that I was going to make them a scrapbook and to pick up things along their trip that they would like to have in the book. They came home with so many postcards, brochures, maps and photos that I realized this was going to be a major undertaking. I thought that it would be super easy, but boy was I wrong. It took major planning and a lot of work, but I have finally finished the book. It is 48 pages in total. And these aren't small pages. Each page is 12"x12". Making it a HUGE scrapbook. I finished the last page on Wednesday night. It's well over a year since their trip, but they love the book. Both of my parents viewed the book separately and they both said (without realizing the other had said this too) that I should enter the book in some contest if one exists. How funny that they both said that. I don't really think it's contest worthy, but I am very proud of it. And glad that it's finished!

Here is a photo of the first page:
(it's difficult to photograph!)

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Neat! I'll look forward to seeing it.