Monday, November 20, 2006

ruined my night

edited to add: better quality (and others) here and here

freakin EXTRA. I guess its not EXTRA's fault. I should blame US Weekly for publishing the photos. EXTRA just showed them on air.

I knew another storm about this was brewing. Yesterday there were rumors, but they were few and far between. Today however, they are everywhere. Just like 3 months ago. I sat down tonight to watch EXTRA and their Couples News section came on. I thought to myself, "If they report on John and Jessica Simpson, I will be really upset." Then BAM! those pictures slapped me in the face. I paused the TV, screamed, hyperventilated (Chris said, "Do I have to call an ambulance?") and I will admit, cried a little. You can explain away lots of things, but when there are pictures you can't really say, "I'll believe it when I see it" anymore. I know that he had admitted to going out with her a couple of times back in the summer and these photos could very well be from then, but it doesn't matter. I guess maybe it matters how upset this has made me. It's not that I am jealous - ok TOTAL LIE. I am jealous as hell and I hate that fucking bitch. Hated her before, hate her more now. But that's not what this is about. It's that reality sucks. I live in my own little dream world and imagine that people are who I want them to be. Celebrities and "regular people." Then you find out they are really nothing like you thought - or hoped - they would be. This has happend in more than just this instance. She's a dumb blonde with big boobs. He's a guy. End of story. I won't go to the extreme of saying what some are - that they are no longer fans because of this. But I do agree with the person who wrote this on the message board: "I hope she breaks his heart, he deserves it for being that foolish."

I have been pissed off all night about this. I have yelled and screamed about everything. I know I need to let it go, but anger feels good right now. Unhealthy and insane, but good.

No comments: