Thursday, November 30, 2006

can a dream suck & rule at the same time?

Last night - weird dream. I was fired from my job by someone who wasn't even my boss, but a co-worker. Weird. She told me that I had 20 minutes to get all my stuff and get out of the building. I asked for a box to pack it all up in and she would not let me have one. I kept saying, "How am I going to take all my stuff home?" And all she would say is that it was too bad. I also asked if I could call my husband so that he could pick me up. She said that I could no longer use company property. I said that I would call him on my cell and she said that they took that away too. I was finally able to convince her to give me my cell phone back and I guess I called Chris, but I don't really remember that part. Jump ahead and I was waiting for my ride. For some reason I was in the little kitchenette that we have at work and the hotness(as I am calling John Mayer from here on out on this blog) was there. He just hugged me. He is way taller than me (almost a foot-in real life & the dream), so my head was on his chest. He said that he was there to console me. We just stood like that for the longest time. Then suddenly, I am being pulled away down a hallway and the hotness is sitting on a couch with (way random!!) John Stamos. I was trying to stop whom ever was pulling me away, but I couldn't. Then I woke up.
What the hell does that mean? I need to not try to figure it out.

No comments: