Saturday, November 04, 2006

i had a good birthday


my cake and flowers


all my cards


blowing out the candles

My mom came over in the afternoon and we went and got pedicures. After that, everyone else (Chris & my dad) came home and we went to dinner at our (mine & Chris') favorite restaurant, Amano Bistro. We started with a nice bottle of Lake Sonoma Chardonnay. Quite good. We had never had it before, but it was the wine of the week and we always like to try their wine of the week. The 'rents don't really drink, so more wine for Chris and I. (I know I said before that I don't really drink, but when I do, I drink wine. I don't really consider that drinking.) The meals were great, as always. My parents had never been there before and they really liked it too. I am glad. I told them to trust me about the restaurant and I am glad they did. Then back to my house for carrot cake and ice cream (Banana Split Decision from Cold Stone Creamery!). All in all, a good day!

No comments: