Wednesday, August 09, 2006

tv on dvd

I used to be opposed to this. Who really will watch all those episodes again and again? I mean really. Who has that kind of commitment?
Well, I have changed my tune. In the last week, I have purchased two different series on DVD. Last week, the first season of Boondocks came out. I had pre-ordered that from Amazon, so it came Thursday. Then yesterday, the first season of Prison Break came out. I went to Best Buy after work and picked it u up, because Best Buy has an exclusive extra disc with footage you can only get when you buy it from Best Buy. So, I know have lots of TV to watch on DVD. Two excellent shows! I gotta get watching Prison Break, because the new season starts a week from Monday, on the 21st. Sweet. I went to get all refreshed so I am ready.
Too bad new episodes of Boondocks won't be out until March. boo hiss.

No comments: