Friday, August 11, 2006

fer real. go to bed.

I am still on this damn computer. Chris has long since gone to bed. But here I sit. My ass is numb from sitting for so long. I am just rambling.
stuff on my mind...
...mom and dad are coming home tomorrow. They gotta fly back from Reno. Fly. That means they have to deal with the chaos at the airport. No liquids. That's just nuts. I'll be happy when they are home.
...I really don't want to do any housework this weekend. But I have no choice.
...I finally started the scrapbook that I promised to make for my parents last year. I have so many ideas and designs running thru my head. Too many that it seems overwhelming. But I have 1 whole page to done. Only about 40 or so to go. yikes.
...why do my nails peel?
...why do we get so much junk mail? I hate junk mail. I have a huge pile here on my desk to deal with.

i'm fading...

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I think this is my favorite template of yours from all of the templates you've ever had.

Laura Anne said...

thanks.