Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Liars. All of them.

Jessica Simpson's New Man: John Mayer
John Mayer: Jessica Simpson’s New Love?
Jessica Simpson & John Mayer Dating?
John Mayer Infects Jessica Simpson!!!
Jessica's New Man
Jessica Simpson & John Mayer Are Dating!
Jessica's "Public Affair" With John Mayer
Gross Couple Alert!
Jessica Simpson’s New Romance
Jessica Simpson And John Mayer, A "Public Affair"
Is John Mayer Jessica’s new man?
Jessica Simpson's New Man: John Mayer

Ok. Ok. I could go on all night. Here's what we know. Jessica Simpson supposedly confirmed to US Weekly that they are dating. Now, if you notice none of those links are to US Weekly. That's because I could not find their story on their own website. Anywhere. Also, its suspicious that she has an album coming out. I know he does too, but he would not pull a stunt like this. Her, however. I have no doubt. I'll bet he said hi to her, just like all the other guys she supposedly "dated", and she now thinks that means they are dating. Wouldn't put it past that genius. He wouldn't date her. He is too smart. He might screw her and not regret it, but date...never.
I hated her before and hate her even more now for spreading this rumor. What else do we know? They are both sick. John had laryngitis. Jessica's sick too, but her story is a bruised vocal cord. I know that the fact that they are both sick at the same time, it seems very odd. I get that. But unless he bruised... oh god. I can't even...

IF THIS IS TRUE, HE HAS LOST ME AS A FAN. FOREVER.

edited to add: US Weekly has finally posted their story. The cover. Dear, God. It made the cover.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Sounds like a publicity stunt on her end.

Anonymous said...

Does this guy really expect us to believe he's not gay? I mean, I have no personal knowledge of whether he is or not, of course, but if he isn't, he's certainly missing out on a sure bet! :-)

As for Jessica, yeah, she's definitely for hire. (Shudder)