Tuesday, August 01, 2006

free stuff

I totally scored when I went with my mom to the philosophy store on Friday. See, I really love philosophy products. The company is based here in the AZ. *holla!* And their first and only store is not all that far from my house. So, I have been many times. I wanted to pick up a few things that I was needing, like laughing gas and pure grace perfume. I also wanted to talk to one of their consultants because I want to start using their makeup, supernatural, but I didn't want to buy it without advice on which shade I should use. So, she helped me and I bought it. My mom also bought some stuff. They kept asking us if we wanted samples. And normally the samples are those little packets. But hey, they are free. So why not? But then the girl brought this other bag from the back and said to me, "We are running a promotion that if you spend so much, you get a free gift. You missed it by a few dollars, so we'll give it to you anyway." I thanked her very much and took the bag. When we got back to the car we looked to see what it was. It was a total freaking score!
Bag contents:
- a tube of Kiss me gloss worth $10
- a sample bottle (about 1oz) of purity made simple
- a sample bottle (same size as the purity) of Falling in Love scented lotion
- and a state of grace fragrance trio-meaning a 1oz bottle of each of the grace fragrances, baby, pure, amazing. this is not sold on their website. However, you can buy it on QVC and it costs about $50! That was the best thing in that bag! I wear all those scents. And I have mentioned before about my perfume collection, so this just adds to it!
I think there might have been something else in the bag, but I am not sure. Even still, the free gifts' value was way over $70. I love philosophy even more than I ever did before!

No comments: