Thursday, August 24, 2006

in an attempt...

to prove that I do not have a one track mind as far as music is concerned, I share with you the two most recent cd's I have purchased:

Killer tracks: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree & Suddenly I See
Not just because those are the popular ones, but I haven't had much time to devote to the rest of the album. You know, with Continuum leaking and all...

Has all my favorite songs on it! April 29, This House Is Not A Home, Rolling Down The Hill, Shakespeare's Tragedy . So many great songs. Hence Greatest Hits.

But really, honestly... I listen to John Mayer 90% of the time. Can't deny the truth.

If you haven't yet checked it out, Continuum is still available to hear now. If you do nothing else, please listen to Heart of Life. If you want to understand me at all, that song will help.

No comments: