Saturday, August 26, 2006

I totally forgot about this...

Back in May, when Chris and I went to a Diamondbacks game, some guy came around and took pictures. He gave us a card and said that we could see the pictures online in a few days. Well, the game was like the day after Chris's accident and seeing the picture of us online got forgotten. Today though, I was looking on the Diamondbacks website and saw the links for all the fan photos. I found ours:

Turns out, you can order a print with that cool border around it. I ordered a 5x7. I think my eyes are closed, but its a fun picture to have. We were sitting in the picnic area eating Skyline chili. See, we were at the game for a University of Cincinnati Alumni Association get-together. They brought in yummy food from Cincinnati and we got to have those cool picnic tables to sit at and watch the game. It was neat.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

That is way cool! I'm glad you ordered a copy. It looks like a cute photo.

Anonymous said...

The picture is really cute. It will be fun to have a picture with the ballpark in the background.