Thursday, August 31, 2006

If I never hear the name Jessica Simpson again, it will be too soon.

Anyway, what's up with me?
Well I am officially at the start of my 4.5 day weekend! I only work 1/2 day on Thursday, off on Friday, off on Saturday, took Sunday off, and Monday is the holiday. HOORAY! I have some fun stuff happening this weekend too.
Tonight we are going to the Cardinals vs Broncos preseason football game at the new Cardinals stadium. Excited! Love the Cardinals and love Jake Plummer (quarterback of the Broncos). Not looking forward to the stress of parking. Apparently its total chaos. We have to leave over 2 hours before the game starts just to try to get a place to park and even then we will have to park far away and take a freaking shuttle to the stadium. Hopefully the game will be good. My mom and dad are gonna be there too, in the row in front of us. So that's fun.
Then on Saturday is the long awaited WICKED!! My mom and I are going to the Saturday matinee. I am really looking forward to it.
And today it was decided that when I get home from the show on Saturday, we are gonna leave to go camping. Ah, what? Camping? Laura doesn't camp. Her husband, however is a freakin Eagle Scout and apparently she can only avoid the inevitable for so long. I guess its my payback for all the shows and things I put him thru. We are gonna have to go shopping and buy all sorts of things (ie. tent). I guess the upside (dear god, I am attempting to find something positive out of CAMPING?) is that where ever we go, it will be cooler. I will be sure to take the camera to preserve the memories.

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Did you see Jessica on The View this morning? She said she's absolutely not dating John & they're just friends. :)

Laura Anne said...

what? no. I missed this. I will have to find it.

She is such trash.