Thursday, March 06, 2008

shit list

When it freaking rains it freaking pours.

  • My dad is getting laid off from his job. He found out yesterday, the day before his birthday. His company is gonna outsource his job. He might be able to get hired by the outsource company, but who knows. He might have a job until June, but who knows. They haven't given a lot of details yet.

  • My sister's ex has started the annulment process. I know she would be pleased if their marriage was annulled, but it sucks so bad that she has to go thru the process.

  • My mom is still upset about the death of her brother. Not that you would expect someone to be over it in a week or anything. I just hate that my family is going thru so much turmoil right now.

  • I got a $715 bill from the emergency room visit I made last month. I called my insurance company and they said that they just got the bill and it is still pending with them. They might still pay it. I hope to god they do.

  • Still no word from the gastro on my results from yesterday. Not that I thought I would hear so soon, but I am getting more anxious about it.

  • I have to work tomorrow. I am usually off on Fridays, but I have to work tomorrow to make up for being off yesterday.

    The degree of horribleness decreases as you go down the list, but all these things are not good. Suck. suck. suck. suck.
  • 2 comments:

    BrightStar (B*) said...

    I don't know whether my Ex will be contacting any of y'all to act as "witnesses" in the annulment, so be prepared just in case... we'll talk about this on the phone.

    We don't know for sure whether Dad will get laid off. He might not lose his job at all. We just don't know for sure yet. At least he has a lot of notice. I hope he actually uses the time well and pursues other options rather than just waiting it out.

    BrightStar (B*) said...

    And about the emergency room... what in the hell? Is that like the amount of charge for renting out a chair in their waiting room for half a day or something? Those had better be some fancy ass chairs in there.