Thursday, March 20, 2008

loving TV

There are so many shows that I love, besides American Idol. I thought I'd share the shows I am loving right now...

  • The First 48 - This is my favorite show on television. I love it so much. My favorites are the Phoenix episodes and the Cincinnati episodes. For obvious reasons. I like seeing crime in places I have lived or currently live.

  • Jon and Kate Plus 8 - This is such an awesome show. I love this family. Chris actually sat and watched the two new episodes on Monday. He stayed the whole time. That is a rare thing.

  • The Real Housewives of New York City - I have never watched the Orange County version, but I am loving these crazy NYC chics. They are so cliche!!

  • Make Me A Supermodel - This show actually isn't very good, but I am committed to it. Plus, Perry is from AZ and I think he needs to win.

  • America's Next Top Model - I have watched this show since the first "cycle." This is a staple for me. I love that they keep turning them out. There was only a few months between the last season and this one. My favorite from this cycle is Claire.

  • Top Chef - Another show I have watched since the beginning. We are only 2 episodes in to this season and my favorite is Stephanie.

  • Flip This House - Much better than Flip that House. My favorite flip teams are Armando & Than. Do you watch this show? Did you see episode 32? The one with the house that was burned and condemned. That house turned out amazing.

  • Good Eats - Another show that Chris and I watch together. I like learning about cooking even though I never apply what I learn.

    Huh? I just realized that this is all non-sitcom/drama shows. Maybe that's because that is all that is on right now. But I did catch the first episode of Miss Guided and I have high hopes for it. I really like the writing and Judy Greer is awesome. My hope is that more people than just me like it and it sticks around longer than the last show she was on that I really loved, Love Monkey. There are two new episodes on tonight. Check them out.
  • 1 comment:

    comebacknikki said...

    ANTM: Claire! Yes! I so want them to boot off Fatima. She's super annoying.

    Top Chef: I'm already loving this season. I remember when they were here filming last year - I'm so excited to finally see it!

    Good Eats: This show ROCKS!