Wednesday, March 19, 2008

best of idol - top 11

David Archuleta


David Cook
David Archuleta redeemed himself last night. He is clearly a ballad singer and not much more. But when he does ballads, he knocks them out of the park.
David Cook rocked again, but I will say that when I saw the mic with the voice box, I was very scared. And rightly so. That was really dumb and pointless. Otherwise, he is really entertaining.
The judges were right on about Jason Castro. He was not into that song at all. That boy can really sing and that did not display his talent at all. He's still my favorite, though. He is the only person I have voted for this season.

My bottom 3: Chikezie, Amanda Overmyer and Kristy Lee Cook - with Kristy going home.

03/20/08 - 6:44pm
edited to add: Again this week, I am 2 out of 3 on my bottom 3. Totally wrong on my guess to go home. Will Kristy ever leave? Who is voting for her? I never would have guessed that Amanda would have gone this soon. There was no way she was gonna win, but I thought she'd be in the top 10. Last week, I forgot to mention about the call-in questions. What the hell is that about? Just because Ryan is a DJ and can handle callers doesn't mean they should. The results shows are such a waste of time.

No comments: