Tuesday, March 11, 2008

more evidence this year sucks

My aunt Carolyn is in the hospital. She has been dealing with colon cancer for the last couple years. She went to the hospital yesterday with severe pain in her abdomen. Apparently there was excess fluid and they were trying to drain it. They also found more cancer. Ovarian cancer. She is having tests today to verify this and to determine what stage the cancer is. We should know more today. This is so crappy. My mom is still dealing with the death of her brother and now her sister is in the hospital with cancer again.
I don't know why all this is happening to my family. I hate it and I wish the misery would stop!

Sister - call Mom at work. She tried to call you, but couldn't reach you. She was at the hospital all night yesterday.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I called her this afternoon.