Sunday, March 09, 2008

finding the good

I have been so down and so negative lately. I am struggling to find the positives in life. Today has some good things and some not so good...

  • I finished the taxes and e-filed them. But only after the internet connection went down right as I was sending them off. That's just my luck. But once the internet was back up, I was able to send them again without issue. Now I can get my refunds and my extra $1200!

  • There is a marathon of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I love this show.

  • I found out a week or so ago that friends of ours have separated. He cheated. This is so terrible. They are the parents of the beautiful baby that I always post about. She has moved back in with her parents and the baby and we don't know where he is yet. We knew something was going on, because we have been trying to reach them since September. But that was when all this went down and so that explains why we haven't been able to. The only good I can find in this whole situation is the beautiful smile of their gorgeous 16 month old, Scarlett:
  • No comments: