Thursday, May 22, 2008

this is nuts

As I write this, it is raining and 64 degrees outside. Why does this matter? Well, on Monday it was 110 degrees outside at almost this same time. This is the strangest weather change I think I have ever seen. I have lived in AZ almost my entire life and I don't ever remember a swing in weather like this. Now, I am not complaining. Don't get me wrong. I just don't get it. It's almost a tease. We were getting geared up for a long hot summer and the boom - cold and rainy. We all know the heat is coming, but this is a really nice break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm older than you are and have lived here my whole life and I don't remember a swing like this either. But the last couple of days were definitely a nice little gift to prepare us for the long, hot summer ahead.