Friday, May 09, 2008

day 1 & day 2 - in Cincinnati

Over the past two days, we have just been hanging out. It has actually been quit nice to not have an agenda. All we really wanted to do was travel around and see all the places we loved about this city. Yesterday, we went to Union Terminal, downtown, Over the Rhine, Eden Park and Krohn Conservatory. They were having the annual butterfly show at the conservatory and I was so excited that we got to see it again. We had gone many times when we lived here. I got some great photos and I am in the process of posting them on my flickr. I will post them here (and my 366) when I get home. Today, we went to see all the places we used to live. We also went to Mt. Airy to play a little disc golf (but the ground was really muddy. It rained all day Wednesday and Thursday!) We also have been eating at some of our favorite places. Since I know some foodies, I will share the restaurants now:
Camp Washington
Mt. Adams Bar & Grill
Burbanks
Andy's Mediterranean Grille
Graeter's
Tomorrow is my sister-in-law, Sarah's graduation from Miami University. We will be busy with that all day. We also get to see the rest of the in-laws tomorrow too. That should be fun.
I will post more about all this when I have more time. :)

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

That Mediterranean grill place is the one near Eden Park, right? Cool.

I haven't heard of this Mt. Airy place.

Laura Anne said...

Mt.Airy is just a huge forest with a park and such.

Yeah, Mt. Adams is right near Eden Park.