Thursday, May 22, 2008

best of idol - finale - cookie takes it

A huge congratulations to David Cook. He deserves this. He is a great and humble guy with a lot of talent. He's got a fan in me. There is so much I could I say right now about the finale, but I really just want to leave it on a happy note.

Enjoy this... David Cook's first single, The Time of My Life



But did you really think I would have a post only about Cookie? Um, no. Somebody was looking mighty fine last night...

And somebody sung their ass off! This was his gift to the faithful dreadheads...


I will leave it with that, for now, because somebody leaves me speechless...

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm glad that was the song Jason Castro performed last night. It's a great song, and he did a great job with it.

You think I haven't already bought Cook's single? I bought it.

Laura Anne said...

He was great, wasn't he? :)

I bought the single too, but I just thought I'd share it with the rest of the world.

Anonymous said...

I have seen that face somewhere before! LOL
K.