Sunday, May 04, 2008

lappie

Ever since my sister told me she named her lap top, lappie, I have called all lap top's lappie. Random. I know. I mention this because I am currently typing this in a lappie. My dear father has allowed me to borrow his lap top to take on the trip (HOLY CRAP! We leave on Wednesday!) and he brought it over for me yesterday. Well, both my parents brought it, but still. I am forever grateful that he let me borrow it. Yes, I want to keep in touch with my friends, but that is not the only reason. I live on the computer. I did before just recently. I have had a computer since I was in like 1st or 2nd grade. I don't usually go a day without one and I don't really want to. I like being informed. I like having access to information. So, being in a hotel for 4 days with no computer is like being on a deserted island. I will not have to find out what that's like (although, if forced to, I could manage with out! I swear.), because I have one now! Maybe I will never give it back. It is so nice to sit on the couch instead of my uncomfortable desk chair!

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

You know that I am always on my lappie, and I really love computing from the couch. You need a lappie.

They don't last as long as desktops, because they're not as easily upgradeable, though.