Saturday, May 31, 2008

stuff and junk

  • The glucose test was basically painless. Took blood. Had to drink this sugar stuff. It was like flat orange soda with tons of sugar added. It made me sick, because it was sooo much sugar and I am not really eating much sugar anymore. Plus, I was fasting so it was on an empty stomach. After drinking the stuff, I had to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours. I had rented a movie and watched it on my ipod. Thank goodness I did that. I helped the time fly by. I watched P.S. I Love You. I was good, but super sappy. I had to stop myself from crying in public. So, after waiting 2 hours, they took my blood again and then that was it.

  • I weighed myself yesterday. Lost 5 more pounds. That means since February, I have lost 18 pounds. Not a lot, but slow and steady wins the race. I have more changed the way I eat. I still eat most of what I want, just much less of it. This weight loss also accomplished going below a major number. I am so happy to be below that number, it's not even funny.

  • Saw SATC the movie yesterday. Loved it. I said to my mom before it started, that I was gonna be bummed when it was over. She didn't understand. What I meant was that I will want more and I doubt there will ever be more. I loved that show so much and I never want it to end. I want to stay involved in these womens lives. I know they are not real, but you feel like they are. The movie was cute. It was surprisingly long. There were a few parts that dragged along, but it was worth seeing.

  • I AM KEEPING THE LAPTOP!!! I borrowed my dad's laptop for our trip to Cincinnati. I have been using it ever since. I love having it and never wanted to give it back. So yesterday, my dad said that we would sell it to us for a great deal. We could not pass up the opportunity to get a laptop at a great price, so we are buying it. I am so happy and so thankful to my dad for allowing us to buy it. YEAH!!!

  • The new NKOTB song is REALLY BAD! They sound good, but the song is sooo dumb.

  • The new hotness concert DVD, Where The Light Is: John Mayer Live In Los Angeles, comes out on July 1, 2008. (That will be an awesome day for me. JM DVD and Idol concert in the same day!!) Already pre-ordered it on amazon.

  • just for good measure...
  • No comments: