Monday, November 05, 2007

thanks y'all


Thank you to my family for my wonderful gifts! I had a great day because of all of you.

Here's the gift run down...
From Chris: Planet Earth - The Complete BBC Series, Alice in Wonderland, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath and beautiful flowers

From my parents: the whole trip on The Grand Canyon Railroad and the 2 nights at the hotel, plus a gorgeous sterling silver margherita chain bracelet

From my sister: Follow Your Heart Precious Moment - it's Belle!!

From my sisters-in-law: scrapbooking stuff, a stuffed animal, a flower pot cake (similar to this one, but it is spice cake), votive candles and a grow your own hyacinth kit

From my parents-in-law: a digital picture frame, The Artist's Way Workbook, and a yorkie webkinz

Thanks again for all the awesome stuff!

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

OMG! I TOTALLY WANT A WEBKIN!

Laura Anne said...

they have a panda one

BrightStar (B*) said...

I know. I want it.