Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Concert meme

Since comebacknikki brought back this meme, I decided that I would try. But the more I thought about it, I could not remember the year I went to most of the shows I have attended. So, I am just going to list concerts that I have been too. I know, exciting television blogging.

The first concert I ever went to was... wait for it...

  • Donny & Marie - we saw them at the State Fair. High class, I tell you.

    Other random shows I've been to in my lifetime, in no particular order:

  • John Mayer (x6) --> with Counting Crows, Maroon 5, DJ Logic, Ben Folds
  • Barenaked Ladies (x4)
  • Dave Matthew Band (x4) --> with Cowboy Mouth, Taj Mahal, G. Love & Special Sauce
  • Alanis Morissette (x3) --> with Jason Mraz
  • The Refreshments (x2)
  • Indigo Girls
  • Amy Grant
  • NSYNC --> with Pink
  • Train
  • Moody Blues
  • Shawn Colvin --> with Patty Griffin
  • Paula Abdul --> with Color Me Badd
  • Nelson
  • Ekoostik Hookah
  • Debbie Gibson
  • Brothers Creeggan
  • Spirtulized
  • Chalk FarM
  • Marcy Playground
  • DC Talk
  • All Hail Me
  • Hank Williams, Jr
  • 1997 Lilith Fair - main stage line up: Suzanne Vega, Paula Cole, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Jewel, Sarah McLachlan
  • this random hip hop show that included: Tony!Toni!TonĂ©!, Gerardo and some other random groups I can't remember

    I am still thinking and if I remember anymore, I will add them. But for now, there's my sad, pathetic concert list.
  • 2 comments:

    comebacknikki said...

    If yours is sad and pathetic, then what is mine? Please!

    Nelson! Ha! I sooo used to love them! :)

    Laura Anne said...

    I sooooo loved Nelson too!
    Where you a Matthew or Gunnar?
    Me, totally a Matthew!