Friday, November 30, 2007

enchanted and what-not

Since today is the last day of the month, I guess I need to get in some blogging today.

Today was a crazy, but mostly good day. I met my mom and we went shopping and to the movies. We saw Enchanted. It was so stinkin good! And to make it even better, Idina Menzel is in it! Don't make me explain that Idina Menzel is the original Maureen. Yes, from RENT. She's also married to Taye (yum!) Diggs who also happens to be the original Benny. Yes, from RENT. Anyway, the movie so very good and I recommend it with two big thumbs up. But only if you like Disney movies. Chris would have hated every minute of it. That's why I went with my mom.
After the movie, we shopped. It would have been like any other day, except that it rained ALL DAY. And it's still raining as I type this. We here in the desert don't get much rain, so when it happens, we don't deal well. It's also a pain to run from the car to the store and vice versa, a bunch of different times. Rain is good for us. We need it badly, but I hate driving in it. I had a few scares on my way home, but I made it all in one piece.
It was just a crazy day.
Tomorrow is looking to be just as nuts. We are going shopping for a new artificial Christmas tree. We have a plan and we are starting early and possibly hitting 5 or 6 stores. Yikes.
I am off to bed to get ready for another busy, but fun day.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Mike and I loved Enchanted soooo much. I even bought the actual soundtrack CD and I rarely buy music except on iTunes nowadays...lol! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD!