Monday, November 19, 2007

song in my head 11/19/07


Tattoo by Jordin Sparks


Hey, even the hotness likes her. Here's what he said on his blog today:

" In defense of the state of pop music being exciting these days, I present to you my 5 favorite tracks of RIGHT NOW.
They're great. Not "actually" great, as in "I expected them to suck and I'm reluctantly giving it up" great. Just stand-out pop music of today.
...
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks - I don't really know who Jordin Sparks is as an artist, but the song is great. All people want is a melody and some words they believe are actually coming from the heart of the singer, and even though I'm sure it's not self-penned, I buy it. It gets me. Mission accomplished.
"

Glendale represent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Jordin! Hey, remember Mike's cousin who used to play piano and keyboards with us now and then? Well, he used to be in the band at Mr. Lucky's where Jordin would go and enter the talent contest all the time. They finally just invited her to sing with them because she always won...lol! Anyway, he knows her. How cool is that? Says she's a really sweet girl. :) And LG love love loved her and Blake on American Idol last season. They were her favs. Jordin Parks! And Blake Have Black Hair! Okay, enough rambling. Happy Thanksgiving :)