Thursday, November 01, 2007

see, here's the thing

I agreed to post every day in November for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo), but there is one small problem. We are going out of town tomorrow morning and I don't believe I will have internet access. I will not be back until Sunday. That means I will miss two days of blogging. But I think going out of town is a good excuse.
We are going out of town, because... well... as you may know, Saturday is my birthday.
THE birthday. The day I have been dreading for as long as I can remember. I am not kidding. I am turning 30 and I have dreaded turning 30 since I was a little girl. I associated 30 with being really old and I never got over that. I am trying. Especially since that day is around the corner. So, I will not be blogging for a few days. I am gonna be cheesy and pre-post (meaning post them now, but use a later date! such a cheater, I am!) a couple things before we leave. Stupid, but effective since I will not be around to post them when I want to.

No comments: