Wednesday, November 14, 2007

bathroom sessions

In my searching for the Falling video, I found a series of videos posted by Nettwerk Music on youtube. They are acoustic versions of BNL songs. It appears that Ed & Steven recorded these in someones bathroom. These videos are also on BNL's video page. I don't know the back story, but I am not complaining. These are awesome versions of some of the best BNL songs. I had to post one video, but I will post links to the rest of my favorites.
Here is Some Fantastic:


Here are some more:
Never Is Enough
When I Fall - damn that song makes me cry too!
Great Provider
For You
These Apples
The King of Bedside Manor - freaking hilarious
Am I the Only One - shit, this is a crying one too.

Too much of my maturation is associated with BNL. My sister introduced me to them and I am so glad she did. Many situations in my life are associated with music, but major drama and growing up is associated with BNL. I am glad that I have such great music to remind me of the not so great times. That seems messed up, but what I mean is that having the great music somehow makes the bad times associated with it seem not so bad.

No comments: