Thursday, April 12, 2007

where have I been?

Well, if you saw my 365 blog you might have figured out that I am sick. I have been sick since Monday. On Sunday, my throat was hurting and I knew a cold was coming. I didn't sleep real well that night and when I woke up on Monday, I was very ill. All congested, coughing, etc. I stayed home from work Monday and Tuesday. I went in yesterday, but didn't make it all day. See, I have one of those jobs where I talk all day long. I am attached to the phone. And there is no alternative for me to do when I can't talk. So anytime an illness effects my throat, I can't really work. I tried yesterday, but every time I talk, I cough. I thought I was feeling better yesterday. At least I was functioning. But last night was rough. Chris and I both tossed and turned all night. He didn't sleep well and neither did I. I really think that getting a good night sleep determines how I feel the next day. Gee, that is a brilliant discovery. Duh. Of course it does. But especially when I am sick. What I am getting at is that I feel crappy again today. I figured I needed to blog today, because things I want to talk about are getting backed up. So here I go... Expect multiple random posts today.

No comments: