Friday, April 06, 2007

new phone

I went today and got a new phone. It's a Motorola V195. It's not fancy. I didn't need a camera or anything. I got a good deal. The phone is free after a rebate and I got a free car charger. The also gave me 25% off the bluetooth ear piece. It's charging still so I haven't gotten to play with it yet. I am happy with the phone, but there are a couple of complaints. I can't get it to display the date. I have the time in 2 places, but that's it. Strange. I am gonna work on that. See if I can find out how to change that. Another thing is that I lost all the cool wallpapers and ringtones I had downloaded. I had the coolest ones. And I went to download (and pay for them) again, but most of the ones I had are not available for my new phone. BOO. I found a couple, but there are not many cool ones. I got a Hello Kitty easter one, but that is only good for the rest of the week. At least that had my favorite ring tone for this phone, Clarity by John Mayer. I downloaded it, so I am hooked up. However, I did decide that I would venture out and have some fun with the new phone. Here is my new ring tone (it's the chorus... "Smile for me daddy..."):That song cracks my shit up!

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Where I got em you can spot them
On da top in da bottom
Gotta bill in my mouth like im Hillary Rodham


Heh. :)

Laura Anne said...

that's one of my favorite lines!

this song cracks me up. It almost seems like it's a joke song (ala Weird Al), but it's not!

I love it when my phone rings.