Tuesday, April 17, 2007

tonight

Even though I am still freaking sick, we are going to the Suns game!! Nothing could keep me from going. Going to this game tonight was our gift to my dad for his 60th birthday. Chris, my mom, my dad and I are all going. Everyone is meeting at my house, since they are all coming from work in different parts of town. I wish I was feeling better. I hope that my headache dies down or goes away before the game. And just in case you were wondering, I did take some sinus headache medicine. Tonight's game is the last game of the regular season and it is fan appreciation night. Maybe one of us will win fun prizes. That would be cool. It is going to be fun. And hopefully I will get some cool pictures. Our seats are way up in the nose bleed section, so they will probably be blurry or the players will look like ants. I will do my best, though.

No comments: