Monday, April 30, 2007

my last youtube of the day


Keith Olbermann on April 25, 2007
I saw this on TV. I respect this man so much. My sister talked awhile back about the fact the she was a long time Republican and recently changed parties. I have done the same thing. I would not be able to respect myself if I remained a member of that party. Democrats are not perfect, I know this. At least Democrats know right from wrong. It's that simple. Truly. So, when I saw Keith Olbermann the other night, I felt the anger. I am not a New Yorker and don't have the personal attachment to Guilani, but I understand what is going on. I do not blindly support the president. He may be the leader of our country, but that does not make him right. I also refuse to succumb to the fear that republicans spew. If you have 8 minutes, please listen to this.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I watched this video this morning. I liked what he had to say, but I kind of thought he took too long to make his point. And I felt like he was yelling at me.

Laura Anne said...

Glad you watched it.
I agree that it didn't get good until about 5 minutes in.
He wasn't yelling at you, he was frustrated. I guess I can relate to the frustration and so it does not seem like yelling to me.