Thursday, April 12, 2007

funny thing with my new phone

I am loving the bluetooth, by the way. I thought I would hate having that thing in my ear, but it really doesn't bother me. And no, I am not one of the fools who walk around with it in my ear when I am not on the phone.
The funny thing is about my ringtone. As I mentioned before, Grillz by Nelly is my ringtone. Chris has this thing that every time my phone rings, he yells, "phone's ringing." It can be very effective if I am in another part of the house. Other times, it is just annoying. Especially when I am sitting right next to him on the couch. Well, on Sunday I was in the living room watching the Suns game with my parents (they came over for Easter) and Chris was in the kitchen. Chris yells, "phone's ringing," and well... it wasn't. It was a car driving down the street with its stereo really loud. It was not the same song as my ringtone, but it was not far off either. It was freaking hilarious. I am so hip that my ringtone is the same as the music that people blast from their cars!
Maybe it was one of the those had to be there moments...

No comments: