Thursday, April 05, 2007

This American Life

I listen to this all the time on NPR. NPR is the only radio station I listen to, in fact. Well, I am sure you know that they made This American Life into a TV show. It's on Showtime. I don't get Showtime, so I am very bummed about this. However, I saw Ira Glass (the host of the show) on Charlie Rose today and remembered that I heard the first episode of the show was online. I just finished watching it. It is just as great as the radio show. The episode has 2 stories. The first one is insane and the second one I had actually heard on the radio. I highly recommend that you watch it here. You will not be disappointed. I am however, disappointed because I still don't have Showtime. I guess I will have to wait for someone to post the episodes on youtube. And one other little side comment... it's weird to see the face of the voice that you are so used to hearing only on the radio. I have a little crush on Ira Glass.

No comments: