Monday, April 02, 2007

finales tonight

Prison Break ended! boo hiss. I hate it's over for the season. If you didn't watch it and/or do not want to know how it ended, stop here.
It ended with Michael BACK IN PRISON!!! What the holy hell? Lincoln is free and the conspiracy is all but over, thanks to our Kellerman. I knew he was gonna die. For the obvious reasons of the show, plus the actor is going to be on the Grey's spin off.

I am also watching, as we speak, the finale of I Love New York. I wish she would pick Tango, but I think she will pick Chance. She's dumb like that.

And not only are shows ending now, but shows are coming back. Entourage this Sunday! That's what I am most excited about.

I gotta finish watching this shit so I can go to bed.

edited to add: She picked Tango! And he asked her to marry him. She said yes. What the hell!?!?

No comments: