Wednesday, April 18, 2007

nobody likes to lose

Last night, the Suns lost. It really did not matter, because they have already secured their playoff position. It would have been nice for them to win while I was there, but it was still fun. Our seats were way up there, but still really good. It was fan appreciation day and Chris won the best prize! He won an autographed Boris Diaw hat. I pretty much have taken it as my own. It sucks that the person who cares the least about the Suns, won the best prize. Oh well. You can see my pictures here, but here are a few of my favorites (other than the ones I posted on my 365):

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Dad's outfit makes me laugh. Mom looks like she's sitting on Dad's lap -- is she?

Laura Anne said...

why does dad's outfit make you laugh? I gave him that jersey for his birthday.

no, she was not sitting on his lap. they were standing on the steps and she was one step above him.

BrightStar (B*) said...

It makes me laugh because he looks so spirited!