Friday, April 27, 2007

i can't live without your love & affection

Seriously.
Yes. I bought this.
The Best of... is from two albums. Sad. Ok. Here's the deal. I loved Nelson. Loved. As far back as I can remember, I seem to focus my obsession on one (or in this case two) people. Currently, its the hotness. But back in 1990, it was Nelson. I had the poster, the album. I even dragged my father to a concert. Loved Nelson. They didn't last long, so I moved on. I did buy the 2nd album, seven years later, out of pity. I am not a fair weather fan. I have both albums on cassette, but never got the cd's. So when I happened upon this (and don't even ask me how I managed to do that!), I bought it. I listened to it yesterday afternoon and most of this morning. I still know all the words. I guess that would explain why this the song in my head 04/27/07:

After The Rain by Nelson

How crazy is that video? The actual song does not start until the 1:30 mark. So weird. And what I find even weirder is that I found it on youtube. What can't you find on youtube? Love that shit!

No comments: