Friday, January 19, 2007

what should this post really be about?

I struggle with what I should actually write about. I am still mad at the hotness, but the severity of the anger comes and goes. I am insane, I know.

So, last week Louis C.K. had a new special on HBO. He is so flippin funny. We used to watch Lucky Louie, even though it wasn't very good. The new special was really funny. I like that he talks about marriage and kids. The funniest thing he said was something like he and his wife were sitting on couch just being married. I totally get that. I recommend you try to check the show in reruns. Funny stuff.

But you started the post about the hotness? I am confused.
Yes, I get that.

Well, in case you didn't know John has been trying his hand at stand up comedy. A couple weeks ago, he blogged about it and posted some pictures. The fact that he is trying new things is one of the reasons why I love him. This is another:

Dear John,
Good luck on the next leg of your tour. Why aren't you coming to Phoenix on your solo tour? What the heck?
Anyway, please be careful with the Xanax. I understand anxiety, believe me. Just think twice before turning to the pills. I get the drinking. I get that you are a grown up and can take care of yourself. I am just concerned that these things are leading you to make decisions that you might regret. Forget your fans. We will love you, no matter what. We might be mad at you, but will still love you. Look out for yourself. I just don't want you to have to look back and say, "What was I thinking?" The road is a good place for you. Keeps you out of trouble. That sounds strange to say, but I think its the best thing for you.
Take care,
Laura


I am insane, I know.

No comments: