Friday, January 26, 2007

one more thing

I am pissed beyond belief at Top Chef. Do you watch this show? I do. I love it very much. Or - did love it.

Oh - better warn: TOP CHEF SPOILER ALERT!!!

Even though, I like Ilan - how could they get rid of my friend Sam?? Those bastards. Marcel and Ilan in the finals? What the? Not only was Sam a freakin stud muffin, but he was the best overall. I am annoyed that the judges didn't take the whole season into account. You can't judge just best on the most recent food, especially for the finale. It should be the best overall. Everyone in the final 4 has had a bad round and still moved on. And it really annoyed me that they didn't care about the chef's behavior in the kitchen, just the food. That is the worst thing they could have said. I think a chef - or a person, for that matter - is more than what they produce. A chef should not be a jerk, like Marcel. Augh. Whatever. I swore that I would not watch the show after Sam was kicked off, but I guess I have to watch it since it's only the finale left. If Marcel wins... I can't even finish that sentence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was not able to watch the show, but I have read about it, and I'm frustrated, too. I wanted Elia to win.

Anonymous said...

UGH! I can't stand Marcel. I've been rooting for Sam throughout the season, but Elia was a close second.

Ilan is all right... I don't particularly care about him, but I SO do not want Marcel to win.

And you're right - Sam is a serious hottie. :)

Laura Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.