Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i hate cars - part 8004

Check Engine Soon light came on in the truck on Thursday. Boo Hiss. Long story short, the vacuum hose had a hole in it. Chris took it to the shop this morning and they fixed it right away. They didn't even charge us! How cool is that? Chris did get a rental so that he could go to work, but has already been back to drop off the rental and pick up the truck. Next up - new tires on the truck today after I get off work. Chris found a nail in one tire on Saturday, attempted to fix it and the fix is holding. But we need 4 new tires anyway. So this just expedited the process. Cars a money pits! Speaking of that, we are gonna finally get my car fixed. After going around and around about what we would do (after my car broke down in August), we finally decided that even though we shouldn't put any more money into my car, it's our best option. We can't really swing a new car payment. So, we are gonna have AAA tow my car to the shop on Thursday to get the bad boy fixed. And how long it will last after that is anyone's guess! Wish me luck. And thank goodness for AAA, btw!

No comments: