Friday, January 26, 2007

I picked up my new glasses today. I randomly decided to take my self portrait with the new glasses in the bathroom at the movie theater. Funny. I look like a freaking tool. But there they are. I love them! Chris likes them too. It will take awhile to get used to them, but that's expected. The movie - I saw The Departed - was really good. I went back and forth on who was hotter. I am more a Matt Damon girl (since I think my husband sorta looks like him), but I have to say Leo was looking pretty nice. The rat at the end... dumb. And Marky Mark at the end... dumb too.

And I figure there might be questions about my ring, so I will explain first. It's from the Pink Head collection by jewelry designer, Tarina Tarantino. Love it! I also have this ring, this ring in green instead of pink and this pin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome glasses!