Saturday, January 20, 2007

rainbows, old friends, and what i am doing today

I tried to take a picture of the rainbow and the stadium while I was driving. I know this is not the best idea in the world. But it looked neat. This is not worthy of my project 365 blog, so I decided to post it here.

Last night, I went out with some old friends from high school. One of the girls decided it was time that we all get together and organized the dinner. I am really glad I went. It was strange, but not really. I have know these girls forever. I am glad that we were able to talk just like old times.

If you are looking for me today, I will be planted on my butt watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction, on tv. I'm not really into cars, but I like watching people spend money. It's entertaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could have pulled over to take the photo.

Laura Anne said...

I was on the freeway.